View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 09:55   #394
gondola
I am Banned

Re: Councillors in Hyndburn - Are they fit for purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
I pm'd him last week after he'd asked for my email address - after I persisted because he wouldn't reply to me he eventually replied saying that he had considered sharing information with me but had decided against it in the end.

That was before he made the insinuations about me which he has refused to explain. So now we're back to square one and he's ignoring me again. I don't think it's worth me pm'ing him again on this new issue as he is well aware that I am waiting for his response.
Gayle,
I think it was you that suggested to me it was bad forum etiquette to disclose the content of private messages. Yet, in your post you have done exactly that!
Since you have skewed the facts yet again, I feel it an opportune moment to set your post in context. You did not decide to send me a private message after a request for your email. That was later. In fact it was you that decided to send me a private message first, on the 24th of March, and did say as follows:
‘’Thing is that you've got so much of interest to add to this site that I'd hate for you to disappear ….. you obviously have inside information that we'd all love to debate so please stick around.’’
I responded thereafter. There are several others that have sent me private messages, but as someone of impeccable moral rectitude I would rather be hung, drawn and quartered from the Tower of London than disclose the content. You obviously have a different sense of ethics. I suspect you think it is a place near London.
I repeat my earlier assertion that ''You can never make someone understand something, when their job depends on not understanding it''.

It is my considered view that you are not keen to expose the real state of affairs that exist since it would serve to debase your role in the ‘community’
gondola is offline   Reply With Quote