View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 19:20   #20
Bazf
Senior Member+

Re: Italian Facist Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
As an ex business customer of 'Eric,' I have an open invitation to go and watch Stanley anytime I like. I am in fact a Blackburn Rovers 'supporter' and yes I do pay for the privelige, although for reasons that shall stay with myself I am unable to attend matches, so I buy a season ticket for my grandson. As none of my grandchildren follow Accrington Stanley I do not contribute to them, I hope that answers your question Bazf.
No!!!!!

Quote:
Football supporters or fans macie that support or are fans of any other club than their home town club, are not fans or suppoters in the spirit of the game. They are pureley and simply 'success followers' Man U, Liverpool, etc etc I could go on all night and maybe include the tribal factions of Celtic and Rangers. Any football fan/supporter should first and foremost support his/her home team, not a club 25 miles down the road, money going to Man-U will not benefit this area only Manchester. So the moral to this tale is support your local side and if success comes their way money will come to Accrington
So you are going to Blackburn yet your profile says Accrington.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote