View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 22:02   #12
MUMMIBOO
Senior Member+

Re: Anyone getting a PS3?

The ps3 is fantastic i have a 360 and a ps3 and we had a wii but it was naff the novelty soon wore off and we sold it!

As said before the ps3 is worth its money just for the blu-ray player the films are fantastic you can pay upwards of £500 for a blu-ray player that will only play blu-ray discs the ps3 plays normal dvd and those copied ones you can get the online gaming is great (and free) fair enough they dont have a wide range of games out just yet but no console ever does on release,
Daddiboo payed around the £350 mark for the 360 when it first came out and it has no HD player with it if you want one of those you have to pay an extra £100-130 so there it evens in price with the ps3 and the ps3 has more memory on it a 60g hard drive!

A blu-ray disc holds more information than the HD disk so is better quality!

It will go online with ease, and has bluetooth tech your pad is bluetooth not inferred therefor no loss of play when someone walks past and will pick it up for a vast distance, you can also use your bluetooth headset that you go handsfree with your phone as the headset for online gaming!

I think this console is very underestimated.

This will be a better console when it is fully backwards compatible and it is going to happen!!

But i dont think we are quite ready to throw the 360 to the dogs just yet! lol