View Single Post
Old 16-05-2007, 00:27   #51
mthead
Senior Member+

Re: why has my thread been closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
All I can say is the mods have a thankless job to do and have to monitor the site, without wanting to appear patronisiong as anyone who knows me will tell you I always speak my mind as I see fit, but within the rules. If the rules are not adhered to, and lets face it it is a child/family orientated site. No I am not taking sides when you join the rules are given to you, ok we all take a few liberties now and again but if bans have been given they must have been just cause, this is my last word on this subject save to say,"would you like to be a moderator, I certainly would not" they can't win whatever they do.
EXACTLY the rules was not adheared to,the real perpatrater was not dealt with.Wrong people got banned.The rules state you can not have more than one name on here but somebody has.One name banned but allowed to post rubbish under another name.And the certain Mod knows he is doing this.No names at all mentioned but how can they explain themselves?If they dont wanna do it here PM me.But they probably haven't the 'Bottle' to do it.