View Single Post
Old 16-05-2007, 17:06   #131
LancYorkYankee
Yank in King Art's Court!

Re: why has my thread been closed

I feel the need for some extreme comical wit here. Just not in any mood to attempt it. Next month will be my 1 year anniversary with Accyweb. It is ammazing how, through this modern technology, I can make "friends and even family" from across the pond.

I've learned alot from most all of you. Like how to properly use words like bugga ya, git, awkward, slag off, go sledging, ****** (not sure yet about that one but guess it's at least a hand slapper eh?). Hopefully I've been able to add a different view that various Americans have on things as well as laughter. Oh how I love the English wit.

I don't know, trying to be eloquent but it aint working. Just sorry for all the tension, hard feelings, inability and/or lack of desire to make ammends, etc.

Accyweb is what we all make it. For better or worse! I believe everyone is needed for the various input they have. So, please don't walk away. This too shall/can pass.

Brian

Oh, maybe alittle funny: Overheard during Joshua's soccer practice "Mary, Elizabeth . . get outta there. It's a Portapotty not a playground!" Yup, that's the best I can do!