View Single Post
Old 17-05-2007, 18:01   #46
baldy
Senior Member+

Re: Todd gone to Rotherham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
Well done the club!!! I can't believe how narrow minded you people are.

Stick to the wage structure and there will be a Stanley team for years to come. Break it and the club will be dead inside 5 years. Crowds of 2000 don't allow for all players demands.

Todd was good for us, as he gave 100% every game. It's a shame he's left as I liked him alot. He wasn't the best player in the world, but his effort was second to none.
However, if the club has to let him leave to keep on budget, then I say goodbye Toddy. You've been great, but it's time to go!!!!
Ditto, no matter how much toddy was a great player for us and how much i am gutted that hes left, the club have to look after the financial side, we cant just be givin toddy or any other player for this matter money we might not have.

I think alot of people have just come on here and seen toddys left and been disspointed and just slagged Eric off, but i belive Toddy can be replaced just like Rory, Evil and Gary have been replaced.

And how can people say its all about money??
Rotherham...bigger club...better facilites...bigger fan base to attract players, closer to toddys home...

But... the town of Accrington as a whole need to support the club so they can offer decent money to player, you not think?

GOOD LOOK TODDY!!!