Thread: Groundwork?
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2007, 23:15   #2
harwood red
God Member

Re: Groundwork?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
If anybody is still at a loss as to what they can without Stanley for the next few weeks then I have had a request from Mick Schultz for a bit of help around the ground.

There is plenty of painting to do all around, they are in the process of stripping back all the crush barriers etc and there is 'touching up' to do all over.

So, slap on the suntan, knot up your hanky hat and get yourselves up there to help Stanley. If enough people step forward it saves Stanley paying somebody to do something that could be done for nowt very easily.

Please contact Mick at the ground on 01254 356950 or PM me with your details and I'll pass them on. Maybe we could arrange a day where we all go up at once?
I'm willing to help but not being billy no mates so I think the idea of all going up at once is a good one...but then isn't it thirsty work too, so maybe we might have to follow it up with light refreshments

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote