View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 10:25   #35
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Any other Graduates out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
If you look closely you'll find that I replied politely to the original post and pointed out the differences between the UK and US education system. At no time did I demean LYY or his family's achievements.

The only issue for me was his over-reaction to Margaret's tongue-in-cheek comment and I still stand by that. To start ranting about American involvement in world affairs is a massive over-reation to a simple, no offence intended, comment. Perhaps LYY had his sense of humoUr removed when they implanted that enormous chip (or french fry) on his shoulder?

As for the negative karma, well of course I sent it, because I signed it. At least I own up to criticisms I level on here.

As for some of the other comments on this thread, perhaps I need another level of education, but this time in how to be the perfect sycophant?
sycophant \SIK-uh-fuhnt\, noun:
A person who seeks favor by flattering people of wealth or influence; a parasite; a toady.

I don't think you need any more lessons. Your toadying to Margaret's attack was first class.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote