View Single Post
Old 14-06-2007, 07:29   #182
mez
God Member

Re: The NHS is rediculous

im not happy with my doctors surgery either, tried for 2 days for an appointment bout my swelling feet& legs after my hols, to no avail soo rang the emergancy number for g/p's after 2 phone conversations i was told i had an appointment at 8pm monday evening at the gp unit at the royal blackburn ...my jet took me as i couldn't drive ..was seen by a gp an appointment was made for the following morning 9am at the d.v.t clinic (deep vein thrombosis dvt.) i was then treated as a person who was worried ..pure kindness & thoughtfullness told me all that was going on, 1 blood test came back high so had to go back 3pm yesterday afternoon for scan on said leg to be told "NO CLOT" its a cellulitiss(sp) infection given penicillin high dose told any changes at all come back immediatly .......i am now waiting in today for the practice manager@s assistant of my doctors surgery to ring me to-day i will give them till 1-30pm then im off up there !!! im not just blazing about this incedent there is an accumilatin of a lot of things ...just one instance thought i'd been perscribed water pills 18months ago ....but the nurse who saw me tuesday at r/b found them to be drugs ..to which i had a bad reaction too . ive a few more believe me . my surgery is up ossy too gone down the pan this last 6 months.