View Single Post
Old 16-06-2007, 12:24   #366
blazey
God Member

re: Missing child in Portugal - Madeleine McCann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
Says it all really.
Its like one circle of exploitation if you ask me. Its funny that theyre going round places where madeleine is going to stand out like a sore thumb.
How about touring places that have white children with blonde hair were her kidnappers would most likely take her to hide?
They arent going to be trying to hide a blonde haired girl in the middle of a coloured community are they?

They're exploiting madeleine going missing to pay for them to stay abroad rather than returning their other 2 childrens lives back to normal at home whilst the police do their work, and theyre exploiting good people by waving a charity in their face and making them feel like they should care about this one little girl.

They aren't completely wrong when they describe her as one in a million. One in a million of other lost children in the world. She isnt any more special than them and theres nothing that makes me think i need to donate to a charity to help find that one single missing child when there are charities to help focus on finding ALL missing children.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote