View Single Post
Old 07-09-2003, 11:52   #4
HarryX
I am Banned

Post Re: MOD/ROCKER OR 60s HIPPY- CHICK

A mod definitley. there was no teddy boys unles as mentioned you went to a dedicatd Ted club. It was Mods and Rockers (or smellies as we called them) I mean whats better. Good clean haircut, A Ben Sherman, Nice pants and a pair of Royals.. Or long unwashed hair, two pairs of jeans that never get cleaned and dirty leather jacket even in summer.

Anyone seen Quadraphenia (spell check) the mods and rockers film.  I was in Brighton when they filmed it.. sort of. I arrived there on a Saturday with around 50 others from preston and we saw scooter clubs from all over the country. they told us they where asked to come down and be extras in a film to be shot on sunday. we where on a coach (for football) and had to leave brighton at midnight so just missed being in it as they wanted as many mods as possible..

I still like polo shirts and wear them all the time....remind me of fred perry tops.. If I could afford I would treat myself to a Ben Sherman shirt as there still in fashion.. but expensive tackle last I looked..

HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote