View Single Post
Old 17-06-2007, 23:44   #79
piltymon
I am Banned

Re: The state of this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Having read through this thread I am astouded!

Accy Mafia my left butt cheek!

Sucking up among each other as they are friends cow pats!

Bitching my right butt cheek!

I have been here nearly 2 years and even seen friends have dingdongs but thats on here and shouldnt be taken with any offence. If people get stroppy ove something legit then others will be stroppy back. Last time something like this erupted I let rip because it could have spoiled something else. If there are private problems between members then take them away from the thread and let rip over that in PM's and when its sorted people can come back on get on with things as per normal

Anyone wanting to join and seeing the mention of Accy mafia, cliques, persistant bitching etc are going to be put off joining so we are all loosing out. Please lets keep the humour the inteligent conversations inuendo etc and do away with the nastiness stroppiness and bitching please. It is still a site for all and thats what makes it what it is.

I am not saying we will all get on but at least show respect for other members and leave them out because if you drag them in they will hold there own and it will be on the same lines.
Amen to that!!!!!!
piltymon is offline   Reply With Quote