Thread: Owd Pastimes
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2003, 17:37   #39
HarryX
I am Banned

Post Re: Owd Pastimes

Theres plenty to do in Accy ..this is why I prefer it to somewhere like Preston.. My eldest son and daughter are both Black belts at karate after spending many many years twice a week or more training... Two daughters have doenm the whole guides and brownies thing.. One had a go at baton twirling thingy (majorettes?)....  Daughter joined accy ladies football for 5 minutes  Sons have tried allsorts...

They wouldnt have done any of that in Preston with the amount of traveling they would prob need to do accross town blah blah

Also find schools (Mary mags my little ones go to) have after school activities for the kids

kids dont need to be hanging around on street corners if there parents help steer them in the right direction.. Its OK saying they do what they want.. but for me they act how they have been brought up.... Kids on corners of street causing trouble every night havent been brought up proper... simple as that..

Yes..........thats exactly what I used to do in preston, I was a heavy smoker at 14 and spent most of my life on street corners doing nothing... and No.. my kids dont do it now and Yes I am sure of it..

HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote