View Single Post
Old 29-06-2007, 18:39   #69
blazey
God Member

Re: More to show how pathetic the justice system is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Yes, isn't that terrible? she is sexually active at 10 years old? Does that not indicate she was corrupted? I have met many 10 year olds but never noticed them to be more sexually aware than the traditional Rhubarb patch of 'doctors and Nurses' type thing, (with kids of their own age), to know about sex, some swine taught her.

This is a disgraceful reflection of how we still haven't enough protection for children no matter what background they come from.

No child should be forced or persuaded to lose their innocence, growing up without some form of security, is a bad reflection on the rest of us, not the child.
From the sounds of the story she would've had to be keen to participate or else she could've just said, I'm only 10yrs old and the men would've likely backed off.

How many 10yr olds dress up to look 16 and go out for sex with nobody pressurising it directly? Fair enough if someone older had sent her out to do it but there is no other person involved, she did it on her own accord. The men may have suggested sex but she would've had to have lied about her own age and dressed up to look 16 herself.

I'm sorry but yes 10yr olds are generally naive and innocent but this one doesnt sound like your typical 10yr old, and although it would be better to believe she is just a victim in all this, it would be unfair to suggest she isn't partially to blame for the circumstances.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote