View Single Post
Old 30-06-2007, 14:51   #14
ukcowboy
God Member

Re: clayton end allseater??????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
yes i can because the times are changing evey now again things turn full cycle and it is time for football new attitudes different ideas ie old ones,
there is a campaign in british football for getting terracing back and with a new goverment in .the time to tell them is now .you might say they wont take any notice of a messageboard poll,but they do we all know representives of the club read it ,representives of our council read it ,our local mp reads it how else are they going to find out what the people want..the local papers dont do much because they are not very local accy observer=rochdale lancashire telegraph=blackburn

Sorry but got laugh at this..................since when has any politician, either local or otherwise given a damn about what people want?, if theres nowt in it for them then you can bet it wont happen!! Also, since when have we had a change in Government, I dont recall a general election in the past few months!

IMHO you have got as much chance of recinding the all seater rule as I have of platting fog.................you will just have to accept it Im afraid!

Oh, and for the record I will be just as sad to see the terracing go, but being a realist I know we wont have a say in the matter.

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote