View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 14:45   #27
Lilly
God Member

Re: cheap place to eat out in accrington?

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
its not brewers fayre anymore is it?
used to go to gamecock, dont ask where, iv no idea...lol, and they where brewsters/brewersfayre, now they gone all posh and no real meals for kids, not even a play area anymore
I've got children but even so I never liked those Brewsters places with play areas so I'm glad to see the back of them.I like my children to know that when you go out for a meal you don't run about,you sit at the table.I can't be doing with kids running round while you're trying to eat.If I want them to be able to run about I take them to a playcentre.The kids menus in those places also irritated me.Why is it for the adults menu it's all very tempting with 'fresh' this and 'organic' that and then you get the kids menu and its always the same,deep fried battery hen (otherwise known as chicken nuggets) that's probably never been anywhere near a chicken,burgers,pizza and chips.If you don't give your kids this warmed-up,mechanically recovered rubbish at home,why would you want them to eat it when you go out? The kids menu should be exactly the same as the adult menu but in smaller portions.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote