View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 12:33   #34
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Whoever kills an innocent soul.. it is as if he killed the whole of mankind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
I dont think its limited to muslims only in my opinion, though I dont have any particular interest of the terrorist attacks when it comes to following the news. Perhaps muslim people just have more reason to bomb the country, they must have more of a motive than it just being a purely religious thing, there must be deeper reasoning to it than just bombing innocent people to go to their heaven. My muslim friends told me that technically they'd actually go to hell, which most muslims avoid, more so than many other races of people in my opinion.
What don't you think is limited to Muslims Blazey?
And Why should people bomb their host country that has given so much to them? They claim state benefits, are educated and their health care is provided.(OK, some are born here and it is their nation too) Stating the war in Iraq/afghanistan is a simplistic way of explaining away the terrorists......after all it was government policy that took soldiers to those two areas...if you think about it there were many demonstrations by the general public condemning this action......Yes, of course the government was elected by the population, but if we had thought that they would have gone to a war that no-one seemed to want...do you think they would have been elected. Even MP's were bamboozled by a document that told lies about Iraq's WMD...many of them acted ingood faith and they have since said that if the TRUTH had been evident they would not have voted with the government.
I think the apologists for the muslim terrorists are almost as bad as the terrorists themselves...because they give the aura that guerilla tactics are acceptable and in some cases even laudable.
Terror is never acceptable......and causing death in the way that they do is against the code of the islamic religion.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote