View Single Post
Old 30-07-2007, 20:18   #33
Lilly
God Member

Re: I'M LOVIN' IT...............not!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
Unless you buy ethically produced meat all the time,100% or are a committed veggie or vegan you really have no soap box to stand on. No one should criticise anyone's carnivorous habits ;even veggies. It's a matter of choice, I now choose to eat meat ( I was veggie for 17 years); are you a vegetarian Lilly ?
No.I'm not a vegetarian.I don't eat a lot of meat but I'm not vegetarian.Vegetarians are strongly against the idea of slaughtering animals for food in any circumstances.As I said before,I'm not against slaughtering animals for food but this can and should be carried out in a humane way.There is no need for the barbaric cruelty practised by companies such as KFC.Why do they do the cruel things I posted in the link in my first post in this thread when it is un-necessary?I won't buy animal products that I know have not been ethically produced.I won't buy from any company that treats the animals cruelly and I won't buy battery hen's eggs as those hens are subject to un-necessary suffering too.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote