Thread: pregnant
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 06:26   #8
panther
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Re: pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleen_firth View Post
hi im 16 weeks pregnant and got a few things on my mind that i thought i would get other peoples thought on

which nappies would be best the traditional terry nappies or the disposable one todays people use??

also what wierd cravings did you or have you got??
im craving cheese and chive chrisps at the minute

is breast feeding really better for baby??

is there anything i could do to prevent morning sickness??

give me your thoughts
congratulations!!!

lets see.....for nappies i used pampers, didnt fancy the cloth ones, the thought of washing them everyday put me off!!
the craving i had were, muscles in a jar, and chocolate!!
breast is best for baby, but i used bottle, basically because you still have to watch what you eat, and take, and didnt fancy it myself!
as for morning sickness, wasnt that bad for my first, only lasted a few weeks, but my second was awful, was throwing up all the way through it!!!, but they say its your bodys way of getting rid of all the toxins for baby, so that doent seem so bad then...lol, but like everyone else, had ginger biscuits, that helped, if i had them next to me when i woke up, otherwise i was throwing up as soon as i stood up!!

BUT, wait till the heartburn comes!!, you might be lucky!
all pregnancys are different, you may be the lucky ones and sail through it, ....me?....didnt agree with me at all.......but its worth it in the end!!