View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 05:21   #4
Busman747
Always EVIL within us

Re: Poisonous Gas Cloud Over Accy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Cat poo can go down the loo - I keep the litter tray in the bathroom and scoop the poo with a poo scooper. The (bagged)litter granules have to go in the bin once a week and contain only wee (what a subject !)
We've got a vibrating one poop scooper that is In our house, I am sure that putting the tray in the loo wouldn't work, we have two cats and between them spread the litter all over the floor when they "cover up!" It is bad enough in the kitchen but relitively easy to sweep up with a linlo floor but the thought of it in the carpet upstairs mingling with towels that have fallen off hooks and clothing put on the floor to be washed..... Yes, I know that things should be put away properly but with two teenage girls in the house, they would step over a dead body without noticing it!!

No, cat litter to stay in kitchen!

Its not just cat poo though, what do you do with the chicken bones and other food wastes that don't get eaten??