View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 17:42   #8
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Is this what we have come to ?

Quote:
I found your post a little ironic lol as your signature is a bit like a gang slogan, you even have little banana men blazing with guns lol.
How is her slogan like a gang thing?

I don't have to be the best, just better than everybody else!

What she is saying is that she is trying to be better but with a bit of humour

Quote:
I think its mad that children have to be watched by their parents on their streets at all times in some places but there are also places where the parents wont even step out of their doors for fear of being gunned down.
It is silly that these days we can't help but worry, when you become a parent maybe you will know what it feels like?

Quote:
Dependant on where you live, there are actually very dangerous gangs on the corners and no amount of adults stood watching over children would guarantee their safety. We are just lucky we live in a safe society.
A safe society? How many teenagers have been killed by gunfire so far this year in London? You call that safe? It doesn't matter that it isn't here in the Northwest it is still within Our community! Are you only going to be worried when it's on your own doorstep or if it happens to one of your loved ones? The horror is there we all need to act against it.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote