View Single Post
Old 13-08-2007, 01:03   #50
Accy Red

Re: Jail 'Infested With Rats And Cockroaches'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
I’m sure it will be but even if half the £22k is down to employing the screws etc it still leaves more than what a pensioner gets.

It wouldn’t surprise me to discover that some members of the armed forces get paid less than what is spent on keeping a villain in jail. And they put their own lives on the line.
Being an ex member of the armed forces myself,I left in 93 btw,I can honestly say that some of the scumbags in prison are treated way better than WE ever were,I've seen the damage a claymore mine can do,I've seen 1st hand what its like to have to scrape your mate up off the floor,I've seen 1st hand what its like to see your buddy get a 7.62 mm round in his skull,I'll tell you what,it aint nice,these people in prison don't know they are born

If it was up to me,I would put anyone over 16, in the army,I don't mean as cannon fodder btw,I mean it as a general disciplinary thing,that is what this country we all know and love is lacking,good old discipline,bring back the cane,bring back the birch,bring back anything that would teach all these little Chav some good old respect

I could go on for hours but I'm off to bed soon,I have to go to work so I can pay for asylum seekers and Wayne an Tracey and their 3 kids,even tho Wayne is only the Father of 1 of them cos Tracey couldn't keep her legs shut,the other 2 Fathers should be looking after their children, but, Trace doesn't know who they are,makes my blood boil,it really does,me an my Wife can't have kids,my Wife would be an excellent Mum,she works with kids every day,I see some snot nosed kid knockin them out for fun then having an abortion just cos 5 kids is too many

Last edited by Mick; 13-08-2007 at 09:33.
Accy Red is offline   Reply With Quote