Thread: Partition
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2007, 13:01   #50
accymel
I am Banned

Re: Partition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Mel it was'nt so long ago that you felt obliged to leave the forum because someone had been nasty to you........I for one don't like to see this happen.
Correction - i didnt leave because a nasty person - i have more backbone than that, i can deal with bullys, the truth is that quite a few of the newbies this year have spoilt the forum for their own end & that of others, they think they can rule the roost & over turn a whole forum by insulting & running this forum down which was totally spoiling it completely, causing a huge divide [as likes of threads like this is technically a them & us thing not saying u are personally doing as such] & systematically killing off the forum one by one with only one sole intention - to cure their own sad lives by feeding off fun by doing the above with regard for anyone else or the money invested in it ! Hope that clarified that

We have always had fun & banter on here, which could seem a cliquey but not the case at all, join in with it & you'll soon get the humour & way convo's goes, just unfortunately some take it upon themselves to rebel against this & wonder why many people will have THEIR own say on the matter, as they care about the members & the forum.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote