Thread: Season Tickets
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2007, 16:44   #32
Thin Monkey

Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Just been discussing it with Lew and he says:-

If for any reason the tickets aren’t available for Saturday (which they should be), provisions have been put in place to make sure all ticket holders are dealt with properly and professionally. Every sale is logged even cheques. So no problems there. In the unlikely event of no tickets, information will be posted on the website at the earliest possible opportunity I assure you.

It's all very well you telling everone else what Lew said, and I thank you for taking the trouble to post.

The point though is that no one from the club has been on the club's own web site recently to reassure the punters that all is well, that we will have our tickets in time for kick-off and that the resources are in place so that, should the worst happen, there won't be chaos at the club shop / offices on Saturday.

It's probably taken me 5 - 10 mins to post this. Surely it can't take much longer to post on the Fishy site and I simply won't have it that everyone is so busy at the club they can't spare that amount of time. They'd collectively save a damn site more through not having to make excuses to telephone callers and visitors individually.

"A stitch in time " and all that.
Thin Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote