View Single Post
Old 17-08-2007, 17:24   #31
Royboy39
God Member

Re: Look let's face it I'm a miserable Sod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
A lot of you out there have met the wrong end of my tongue, strange as it may seem not because I don't like you, but because most of you, I do like!

I do however hate accyweb being called because, let's face it, it is only a site, what we put in generates what we get out!

I seem to have a 'thing' against newbies, not true, most newbies come on and add to the site.

Some unfortunately come on and want to correct our wrongs without a please or thank you. That isn't them improving the site, that is them trying to adjust us to their way!

Lot's of us, (myself included), have our own points of view that perhaps could do with adjusting, but not until the newbie has proved themselves worthwhile.

We have had some folk come on recently and they have been disruptive and accused us of all sorts of prejudice, etc, is this because we are intolerant? I think the answer is no.

It's because they want us to be like them, well excuse me, we often argue we sometimes go over the top with some of our comments, but we generally keep an interesting site going.

We don't need to be told how to behave, we have been going long enough for most folk to understand how accyweb works, those that want to alter the majority of us can 'bog off'.
It seems to me that I've heard all this drivel before.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ers-31990.html

Why do feel that you have to defend your actions?
Why not look through your own postings and see where you might have gone wrong and how many people have been hurt by your comments.

Look at the thread link that I have posted and form your own opinion.
Don't for one minute think that all people who disagree with you want to change how the forum is run.

Kipax was absolutely right what he said in the post that was removed.
That was removed for the content of the thread, not what kipax said.

I think you are a grumpy old sod

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web