View Single Post
Old 27-08-2007, 23:11   #13
katex
Resting in Peace

Re: Uncle Less's accyweb T-Shirt

Well, I for one am highly disappointed. I was getting quite excited for a while, believing this was an honest invitation to an exciting day out.

I duly sat at the front with Mez and listened open-mouthed as the details unfolded - did shudder a little at the cost, but presumed an overnight stay in a 5-Star hotel would probably be included.

I had dreams and visions of us all walking arm in arm on the prom, Mez on one side of me, Garinda on the other, stick of rock in me gob with large toffee lollipot in hand awaiting space. A photographer would ask our line of members to smile and keep in step, and an image would be presented to us to insert in my 'Memories of Yesteryear' diary.

Perhaps Slinky could have introduced me to one of those exciting rides on the Pleasure Beach (before the Strongbow, of course)

Buckets and spades would have been the order of the day, and I could have lifted my skirt and had a paddle and, eew yes, playfully splashed Less in the face only to run off in fits of giggles at my mischievousness.

Could have gone to a tea dance after too, and made slides out of that powdery stuff they scatter on the dance floor to make it slippy.

Nightime falls, and we could have gone back to our hotel, glam'd up and hit the town .. caught the lit up tram and called in all the pubs back to our welcoming bed.

Could have chosen the Mafia T-shirt too .. fancy being a Gangster's Moll.

NOW REALISE .. this is just a con job .. Less extracting money from us for his pleasures and wasn't really going to take us all at all ... sob, sob.

Am now going to press the report button and seek the sympathy of Uncle Mick.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote