View Single Post
Old 27-08-2007, 23:30   #50
katex
Resting in Peace

Re: Bolts of lightning expected Friday?

Been resisting this thread all day .. thank goodness that despictable woman has seen fit to see sense and not attend the memorial to Princess Diane.. how could she possibly think that it would not incite strong feelings in the first place .. insensitive cow. I also think that Prince William/Harry are just a little too inexperienced to appreciate the implications, and had been persuaded by other bodies to invite her.

Seems a shame that this tribute is shrouded by controversy of the guests, e.g Bishop of London and many of her long term friends like Burrell (even though problems after her death, was supportive whilst she lived) have been ignored.

As for the rubbish about the paternity ... Diane did not meet this guy until Harry was two years old, and people are only seeing the red hair, putting 2 and 2 together and getting 105. Just wanting to see what they want and they think is juicy. To me, he does favour Charles with Diane's complexion (the blushing cheeks) but, oh dear, excuse me, Red Hair .. so can't be Charles's.

As he is second in line to the throne, feel sure has been established that he is not 'A Pretender' as would have to take on this role should anything happen to William. Could go on and on, but sure you have all glazed over already and only want to read selectively.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote