View Single Post
Old 28-08-2007, 15:37   #17
Lilly
God Member

Re: Uncle Less's accyweb T-Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
Less, I'm sorry to be the voice of reason and put the kibosh on your little trip.

But it's not just a case of getting permission slips these days.

Have you made sure that the coach is fully seatbelted and have you done your risk assessment? Don't forget when doing your risk assessment that you need to include such things as 'will anyone get burnt' and 'will anyone get wet' so you need to bring sun tan cream and umbrellas for every eventuality - I'm a little concerned about the scissors.

Have you got at least one CRB checked person for every other three people? If not, then it could take at least three weeks before you're allowed to set off on your little trip.

You also need to ensure that you are making this trip all inclusive - have you got your quota of Asian, BME, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender people invited?

What are you going to do about the less able amongst your group, not everyone is capable of writing slogans - do you have spare slogans written to hand out just in case anyone feels discriminated against.

Again, with lunches, have you made provision for those poor souls whose parents are too busy or too forgetful to make lunch? You will need to take at least four lunches spare, just in case, and remember these must be halal, kosher and vegetarian.

Photo permissions - you must remember that anyone who sends in a slip allowing them to come, must have permission to be on any photograph taken. Anyone under the age of 16 needs to have a photo slip. I suggest the four page permission slip suggested by the Arts Council as a starting point.

I think that's more or less covered the red tape involved - do you still want to go?
Lol Gayle. That's so true! Karma on its way
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote