Thread: Vs Posh
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 21:06   #42
lancsdave
God Member

Re: Vs Posh

From my perch on the oputside looking in I agree in the main with Kaz about the difficulty of the opening fixtures. I said the same thing when I picked the 2 Miss Long Faces up after the game today.

Quote:
If you can't make the game Tuesday, Dan and myself will be doing yet 90 minute commentary on the Stanley boys
No disrespect to Dan & Karen and ( Dave & Paul at Burnley matches ) but when people are questioning the gates I wonder if full match commentary at home games is right. I can understand it being great for those who live away from Accrington and have no chance of getting to a game but I wonder how many people who live local can't be bothered because they can hear it on the radio. Thats not just at Stanley but I also disagree with the full commentary on Burnley home matches. I think only away matches for both clubs should have full commentary.

I think 2BR do a great job of supporting their local clubs but on this one my own personal opinion is that anything that gives people an option not to go to a match and give the club some money should be looked at, or maybe I'm just talking twaddle and it really has no effect