Thread: Vs Posh
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 21:28   #47
KarenFaz

Re: Vs Posh

I understand what you are saying but 2BR probably cover on average 6 full-match commentaries throughout the season and that's it. They primarily cover Burnley FC so can't see how we have a direct effect on it to be honest. The comment was mainly aimed at the contingent of fans who listen online who have no access whatsoever to getting onto the game, not people in the locality as the fans who come on this messageboard are the fans that go on week in and out and know already that we cover Stanley anyway. As well as that throughout the week Stanley are promoted as playing at home or away giving people the choice to go, I'd like to think the coverage that all the press gives Stanley goes someway in helping people come onto the games. It's better having some Google Page Ranking than no Google Page Ranking I think!!

I can understand what you are saying but thats like saying Radio Cambridgeshire who covered the full-match for Peterborough today still saw probably about 200-250 travel so not sure that it does make any difference!

I think it's down to the individual, I would love it if we had a full house every week at Stanley, it would be sound, but you just have to look at the attendances at Burnley and Blackburn to realise that sometimes that extra tenner that you have at the weekend might be needed for something more needy. I just don't know and if I did the stands at Stanley would be full x

Also, myself and Dan do go on and on on air about how we would like fans to come onto the game week in and out which should say a lot really.

Karen

P.S. Accyred I'm keeping the faith too :-)

Last edited by KarenFaz; 01-09-2007 at 21:34.
KarenFaz is offline   Reply With Quote