Thread: Vs Posh
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 13:13   #56
KenGandhi

Re: Vs Posh

My gut instinct on the disallowed goal was that it came of an Accrington player to fall to Day. The summariser on the Championship was equally confused by it as well. Still I'll admit I wasn't stood in a great position to see.

I can't say I've noticed us as a team of divers. We've got some bloody fast players, and we do get kicked and roughed up a hell of a lot, but obviously I watch the game with blue tinted spectacles (thats gluacoma for you).

As for Mclean, well he is one of the best strikers I've seen at Posh in years. Scored in each of his last 7 league games now and I fully expect him to expand on that. Boyd will come good for us, but the thing is that the best centre forward at the club (Mackail-Smith) is still two weeks away from fitness, and when he's back Boyd will be on the bench.

Accrington seems to be a much changed side from when we played in April. Then you took the game to us and pretty much dominated throughout, I was expecting more of the same to be honest, especially with our defence conceding 8 goals in our last 3 games.
KenGandhi is offline   Reply With Quote