Thread: Vs Posh
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 15:30   #59
AccyMad
God Member

Re: Vs Posh

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilhaj View Post
and as for evil i only wish the rest of our players had the same attitude, it must hard for him to dropped for doing nothing more then the people around him!!! he has caused problems for defenders in every game he has played, i only wish the rest of the players would show half of his attitude, if they did i wouldn't be typing this!!!
What bloody planet are you on? As soon as he came on I knew we'd be down to ten men, whether he got sent off or not. He'd been on for a minute & Peterborough scored - another 5 or so & he was off for a disgusting off the ball incident. The lad's a liability and Wrexham must be laughing up their sleeves at us, I said at the time they must have had good reason for paying up his contract and he's proved that to be the case. We should do the same before his petulant, thuggish attitude affects the rest of the team if it hasn't started to already and if we can't afford to do that then leave him to languish on the bench in the reserves until either his attitude changes or his contract is finished. Towards the end of his last spell here there was unrest amongst the lads and it was blamed on another player when some of us though that it was at least in part due to McEvilly - is it just a coincidence that now he's back that unrest is starting to show itself again with the lads arguing between themselves on the pitch? As for wanting the rest of the players to show his attitude - yeh why not - let's have em all sent off in one game eh!
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote