Thread: Myfootballclub
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 10:45   #71
okuz
Junior Member+

Re: Myfootballclub

QUOTE... I think that voting on team selection is a stupid idea. The webstie says that the manager will brief the website on his ideas, scouting reports etc but the vote would take away his ability to make a last minute decision if they change their expected team sheet. And what about substitutions? do we all need laptops (we'd need a bigger stand) to keep in touch with the bench.
REPLY BY OKUZ...I am a member of myfootball club and i do hope you are not offended with me visiting your message board. Yes we are given a brief by the coach on how the players are perorming through the week but i for one (and i think i speak for most if not all our members) will not be voting on team selection because i have no knowledge of your formation or players ability. the coach will make all last minute decisions and substitutions. I can only assume that the laptop piece was tongue in cheek humour

QUOTE....I don't think that he would agree to a tinpot scheme like this. REPLY BY OKUZ... Its only a tinpot scheme if you have not visited the site and read it ALL.
QUOTE....Some of you seem to be taking this seriously !. I for one take it seriously, we are a group of members who have one thing in common and that is we are football fans. I (we) are not saying that we support accy any more than you but we want to be a part of accrington stanley's success in the future and if that means we all put money into this scheme than that can only be a good thing. Remember its only 35 quid (which is a sunday afternoon down th local) so if it is a scam so be it but accrington stanley can only come out the other end winners
Please visit the Halifax website because they were also being tipped for our attention but because a few negative supporters we now have no intention of backing them, and they have just been saved at the last minute from a winding up order. I visited the ground on saturday and was impressed with what i saw. Good luck with the future
okuz is offline   Reply With Quote