Thread: V Bury
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2007, 13:27   #95
AccyMad
God Member

Re: V Bury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
Lay off him, it was nothing to do with McEvilly. It was all down to the other ex Stanley player you used to rubbish constantly on this messageboard. Well he really put you in your place today, didn't he!
Craney was magnificent, showing all the pace, trickery and shooting we have been missing and was so unlucky not to get on the scoresheet. Sickening result for a Stanley following who showed the Bury fans what support is all about. Didn't hear a peep out of their lot until their goal. We didn't do a lot wrong today apart from appalling errors from Cav, and Carden plus Rocky's abject failure to police Mangan for their winner. Kenny Arthur looked completely ******* off at the end and raced down the tunnel after sprinting to their goalie to swap handshakes. If you don't pick forwards, though, you are bound to struggle to score goals...........
Mangy put me in my place - get off your high horse, you sound almost glad that he scored against us just so you could say "I told you so". I did rubbish him towards the end of his time with us yes, because he deserved it but I always said he could do a job for 10 minutes or so, just not for 90. His attitude let us down a lot but maybe the move's made him grow up a bit.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote