Thread: V Bury
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2007, 19:38   #102
rude-dog

Re: V Bury

how we lost yesterdays game i will never know. we where so much in control it was untrue. branch should have put us 1 up early on after a great move. they never threatened apart form the odd free kick. we get a freak goal and i was startin to think play offs was in reach again. then typical stanley cav and brown give the ball away on the edge of the box. then for some strange reason carden tried a back pass instead of just putting the ball in row Z.( first rule of defendin safety first) he still should of cleared it on the line as the ball appeared to go thru or under him cudnt tell from my view. the second goal you can maybe say was a bit unsporting but you have got to play to the whistle. rocky shudnt be getting out muscled by mangan and webb and richardson just stood there and let adams have the freedom of the penalty area. for me there was still alot of positives, craney looked quite sharp considerin he hasnt played alot, apart from the last 20 mins the new formation makes us look alot more solid, sean webb looks a good signin. i would of took carden off earlier as he is just to slow on the ball he was robbed a few times. i was surprised when cav went into midfield but he looked alot more effective than carden. cant wait for harris to come back or rommy???? presuming he was injured or ill yesterday
rude-dog is offline   Reply With Quote