Thread: tonights match
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 08:12   #28
qualtrough

Re: tonights match

Well, I hope we have heard the last from manager and chairman complaining about gates. Last night was the perfect answer as to why folk aren't attending matches! For every Bradford there are four or five Wrexhams it seems. Having been unable to attend at Bury or Bradford the match seemed to be a continuation of the second half against Mansfield - abysmal! The system played is far more appropriate and likely to succeed in away games where you're hitting home teams on the break and not expecting the full backs to be wingers and beating opponents. Mr Coleman says he ain't looking for a 'keeper - oh, dear! `Bavs` is Billy Braggs archetypal `accident waiting to happen!`and when ever he interchanged the ball with Rocky/Dodgy my heart was in my mouth. Paul Mullin looked a shadow of himself last night and the decision to keep him on and substitute Roscoe was so stupid it defies belief. I hope the manager heard what the crowd, never mind Roscoe, thought of it! He gets a hug at Bradford and three days later gets treated like a mug. Yes, the manager has been unlucky with the serious injuries to the excellent Arthur and Ian Craney so we haven't even got a `lucky` manager. I wonder what the gate will be for the next Friday night's match?
qualtrough is offline   Reply With Quote