View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 20:08   #31
Eric
God Member

Re: Now Its Bacon ,,,,,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
And then we'd be contracting 'mad person' disase, that would be bad for you. We could have nervous breakdowns worrying about what these 'experts' on nothing keep firing at us. My advice for what it's worth,is, If you like it and you'r fit and well doing it eat it, if you like a fag smoke and be happy. The only difference is ten years in a gereatric ward.
We already have "mad person's disease"; it's called PMS.

Eat healthy, exercise, die anyway. I like to remember Jim Fixx (I hope I remembered it correctly), the guru of jogging ... he died of a massive heart attack at the age of 52 (I think) after, you guessed it, his daily jog.

I eat healthy (or almost) because I had 4 hours of surgery last year to deal with clogged arteries, and I don't want to go thro' it again. I'm down to one cig a day ... I refuse to quit, so this token allows me to still call myself a smoker, silly I know, but what the hell ... I walk rather than drive ... healthy and green. I'm happy with it for now, and I still have my beer and tokes. But bacon sandwiches sounds sooo good ... and fried bread with HP all over it. Maybe when I get the munchies tonite .........
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web