Old 05-11-2007, 13:45   #70
flashy
God Member

Re: Mirtazapine tablets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanaccy View Post
Flashy,

Mirtazapine were horrible.

I've been diagnosed depressive for ages.

I took them 2 years ago for one week. Never again, I didn't wake up until dinner (I was meant to be at work for 8:30) I was Zombiefied for the rest of the day. I'm now on citalopram, an awful lot better and I'm a lot more stabilised, I have some separate seditives to help me sleep when needed.

I was offered them again a couple of weeks ago and nearly ran out the sugery, it's one thing being depressed, it's totally another to just have no mood whatsoever.

Hope this helps.

i was originally on citalopram stan, i started on 20 mg, then took myself down to 10 mg, all i asked the doc to do was up my dose to 20mg again and because it was a locum doc she put me on mirtazapine, i took one and that was more than enough, i spoke to my doc (the one i usually see) and he put me on fluoxetine and said i should never have been put on the others, they seem to be working just fine, but citalopram are also good if your on the right dosage