View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 13:07   #35
Ianto.W.
Resting in peace

Re: Xmas cancelled for Farepak customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
just recieved a letter from the joint liquidators for farpak...seems like they are moving on with trying to get some money back for the people who lost out so much last year, so things are looking up, i doubt anyone will get any money this year but maybe i'll get my money or even some of it back next year...here's hoping ay
BBC 2 daily politics/business show 12 noon weekdays, run an update on un/Fairpack on regular basis, you may get a few shillings in the pound, 'The rest is lost In the main parent company'. No disrespect flashy but only a lunatic would invest money via a third party, interest free with no guarantee, save a flimsy few grand insurance policy'for advertising purposes' not only can they go bust, the collector can do a runner, and still can if owt comes back for you to him/ her. I will keep you posted with developments.
PS; Next year following the collapse of Northern Rock 'or nearly' the government are gong to underwrite a certain amount,but not the collector or agent. Sick it in the bank and get the interest, a smart agent does.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote