View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 14:08   #37
Ianto.W.
Resting in peace

Re: Xmas cancelled for Farepak customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
Ian i'd been using these saving schemes for a few years and before farepak i'd never had a problem, i obviously havent done it this year but i do know some people who have done it with a different company, lets say ive learnt from my mistakes...thanx for that
It only need's the 'agent' to get into financial trouble, bingo there goes your money,all they get is a slap on the wrist in court, and what's an odd friend lost cost; nowt.
People whe perform these agents tasks for peanuts 'usually' have nowt anyway,there is more money per anum lost this way countrywide, than Fairpack lost.
Fairpack invested 'your money' the parent company who were in trouble, they could not pay back in time result, UNHAPPY CHRISTMAS, for flashy and the rest of Fairpack's loyal customers who were well 'sett' up by the 'big boys'. Where is that money now?
Remember the 'Bouncing Check' Robert Maxwell came here with 5 bob in his pocket,transfered the news printers pension into his company, he's dead but that money is still floating round, like he did. we are mere pawns in their scheme of things, expendable.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote