View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 08:23   #117
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Raise The School Leaving Age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
I've never done drugs, I'm only 18, and he has seen me once in the space of 2 yrs, so unless i've been a drug addict from before the age of 16, he wouldn't have a clue anyway, but what are the chances of me getting through education during that time being a drug addict if I've also got over the addiction during that time as well?

Somehow, I think the odds of me ever being a drug addict are very slim, bearing in mind that I have never smoked either. And if I had ever been on anything harder I'd probably just be on the computer all day or in bed, and have no job, because I'd have never got through college like that.

My boyfriend doesn't cut himself either, he's 20yr old with a good job and high prospects, why would he cut himself? If any of you actually knew me and my boyfriend you'd probably just laugh your head right off at how unrealistic it is.

Anyway, I have to get ready for a lecture. I still think its an achievement being at this uni, but not because I'm an ex drug addict, so thanks anyway for standing by me
Perhaps he made a mistake.

Just as you did last night, in the threads that have now disappeared.

Where you posted that I was married, a moderator on this forum, drank red wine, and hung about in off licences.

Points on which you were wrong on every count.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote