View Single Post
Old 17-11-2007, 14:49   #19
glasgow guy
Senior Member+

Re: Cold calling should be illegal!

I got the guy last week at my door - I was in the doorway at the time...he stops with his little girl in toe...
he said to me 'whats the best news I can give you?' - I replied that he was not going to stop and keep walking...needless to say he stopped and told me that I am alive - told him to wait till I pinched myself to believe him..he went on to say that no amount of money in the world can make me happier than having life - told him I have had life for the last 34 years and its ok - I now want to try the money thing...he then said that money is just a material thing like cars and houses - so I then asked him for his car keys and house keys as he obviously wont want them and me being materialistic does want them....he went on to say that jesus had nothing and was happy - I replied that jesus had nothing because there was nothing...I then asked him did he walk here today and he said no and pointed to his car...I then asked if jesus was around to today would he have a car or would have he walked to my door? he said that he would have had a donkey... I asked where his donkey was and he walked away....
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote