View Single Post
Old 21-11-2007, 15:08   #59
emamum
Senior Member+

Re: 15m bank details lost!!

i dont understand why people thinkit is your fault, like you personaly are in charge of decidig who gets money and how much.. and why on earth do they think shouting at you and treatening you is going to get them more money??

hey, if your getting free money, take it and dont complain!!!!! if you want more money... GET A JOB!! I was on benefits for 5 years and i worked part time (declared of course) as soon as my son was old enough to be left..... i understand that some ppl cant work and thats why theyare given more money..Pensions annoy me though.. why did i get free money and my rent and council tax paid, my grandad gets taxed (twice) on his pension and still has to pay rent and council tax... he worked and paid tax and nico... ridiculous!!!!!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote