View Single Post
Old 23-03-2004, 13:11   #1
Tealeaf
God Member

A.S.F.C. Scratch 'n' Sniff Cards

I'm just wondering if any of you lot might be interesting in purchasing designer (i.e. by me) Stanley Scratch 'n' Sniff Cards (Triple Extra Strength to cope with the Outdoor Conditions)Some of you may have seen 'em before; for those of you that ain't, every time there is an incident on the field...goal, ref's desision, sending off, etc you scratch the relevant box on your card and the relevant aroma drifts across the field of play...

So, for example, the referee awards a penalty against Stanley, then you scratch "Osama's Jockstrap" and lo & behold an evil stench drifts over the field of play (It will need about 50 people to scratch all at the same time)..if the Ref don't like it, and awards another penalty, then you scratch "Chicken Vindaloo Pahl - Morning After". The penalty is missed, so you scratch "Jordon's Tummy" and things become more pleasant. Stanley score...and you release the aroma of that classic aftershave, Hi-Karate (Thats for the ladies)....

Cards will be competitively priced at a fiver a go (with a contribution to a charity of my choice) and I will take any suggestions for your favourite smells.

Tealeaf
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web