View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 21:57   #5
Stanleymad
God Member

Re: Discrace.........

U have all said it..... my voice is going again, i was so infuriated with our players & manager, Jay Harris & Bavo were the only consistant effort on our side, mully just didnt get any support to warrent his run offs, but as for the rest of them GGRRR, fault cant be laid soley on Branchys door, granted poor in 2nd half but so was the rest of those not named!!

1 up & we buggered it up is just right & a 1st for the clayton end to unison that!! A serious problem when half time their 1 down & we are 1 up ....2nd half a 5-3-1 u what ???? bang they score & surprise surprise what have me & HR been saying about the gap on goal line with opposition corners bad when only the manager disagrees with that weakness but cost us dearly tonight.

We had the discussion on season tickets earlier but at this rate the club is offering no reason for people to come to watch us at this rate either season nor pay on gaters - disgrace yes Simon it was. The high light apart from the small chance of winning a home match for one half, was the OSC leaflet drop, pleasure to greet many fans & the background staff for their support & welcome for us to do that.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote