View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 00:48   #10
cmonstanley
God Member

Re: Discrace.........

tonight is the beginning of the end of trying to attract the accrington public.when i was waliking home i heard a group of youngsters saying they will never go back to stanley for a long while .they said they have better things to spend their pocket money on, ther conversation went on ,why do stanley keep pumping the ball up to that big guy up front it never worked once and that is coming from 13-14 year olds so any decent coach will adjust tactics to combat it its the same old story.i think its time for mullers to play in defence because he has no attacking options left hew tries too hard.when the ball was out wing at one point he was the one with the ball if hes a centre forward he should be in the penalty box the rest all played out of position as well even bavs when we conceded the first goal .tonight was another disgraceful performance im even contemplating not going to the next couple of home matches its a disgrace we have to pay to watch so-called professional football players who have no desire or effort when they are playing in front of their home fans.no wonder the public of accrington dont want to watch them.i think it is time for drastic changes before stanley are humillated by having the lowest ever attendance for a league game because people are not going to spend their hard earned money watching non triers rant over..