View Single Post
Old 23-12-2007, 22:53   #56
emamum
Senior Member+

Re: Accrington is rubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan7554 View Post
no i am not racist,but when the whites in accrington are slowly becoming the ethnic minority and being treated like 2nd class citizens i have a right to free speech,you try driving your car round accrington windows down and music blaring out,waving large flags out of your car windows, try parking outside the town hall or even driving through the so-called pedestrianised area in front of the town hall,with your music blaring, even when they have weddings in the town hall they are allowed to park all there bww,s mercs and all the top of the range cars on the pavement outside the town hall and on the pedestrian areas also try walking down blackburn road from willows lane towards church,try walikng on the left hand side off the pavement,bloody impossible and its mostly asian delivery drivers or just plain lazy asian drivers who think its their god (sorry allah given right) to do what they want when they want and plead racial harrassment when they are even told they are parking there illegally,no i am not racist BUT THERE SHOULD NOT BE 1 LAW FOR 1 AND 1 LAW FOR THE OTHERS

hahahaha ... i cant believe the tripe you arecoming out with.....

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote