View Single Post
Old 29-12-2007, 02:21   #220
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: what annoys you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
I am not going to apologise for finding fat people annoying, whether they have an 'excuse' for being fat or not, its still annoying and horrible.

Paedophiles have been given a medical excuse, do you like them more, tolerate them any more than before? Most of you have been ranting on about someone who had sex with a 14yr old for days, should you tolerate him because he has a medical 'excuse' if he's dubbed a paedophile? No, alot of you would say you hate him and want him dead. I didn't say I wanted fat people dead, i said I would rather they weren't fat because its unsightly.

I am entitled to my own opinion, and if it offends people, then who cares? Life is full of things that offend, its not something you can easily avoid unless you lock yourself in your house and do nothing at all. I'm not going to change my viewpoint just to make people happy, that would make me fake and untrue to myself. How many of you are fake just to satisfy others I wonder? Because right now it seems that there are very few on this forum who are true enough to themselves to say what they think rather than saying 'i agree with...(fill in the gap with the forums favourite members username)' so you wont get shot down.
Though you had a crying hissy fit, after your pet lizard died.

After I said was that every cloud has a silver lining, and posted a picture of a handbag. Albeit a lizard skin handbag.

In my opinion, that was funny.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote