View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 01:56   #20
blazey
God Member

Re: Gillette wet razors and cartridges

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
Are there any other blokes out there who get annoyed when they buy new blade cartridges and find out when they get home the 'blades' dont fit the razor , I now have 4 different razors all which take different heads , they either slide in , click-in with outside prongs, click-in with inside prongs or use a center button push , none of the razors (all gillette) have a model number or name on them , it was all on the outside packaging long since tossed, the blade cartridges are no better , only when you rip open the packaging do you find how it fits the razor . It was much easier in the owd days when we had to use 'proper' razor blades, but good luck finding them these days, (besides I usually shave in the shower and no way am i going to be fiddling with blades there) . I'm not even going to get going about how much they cost .
ok rant over
My housemate still uses 'proper' razor-blades. He's quite particular about his preening though. He's a bit like a woman actually, even does alot of housework and cooking from scratch! Shame the other two lads aren't like that lol.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote