View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 17:38   #56
harwood red
God Member

Re: Talent from Trash

Well what can I say.....

I received a call this afternoon and yes tis me... I have now been crowned as SUPERFAN!!!!!! How exciting is that??????????

here is the email that followed the phonecall

Dear Lesley,

We contacted you by phone today to inform you that you had made the most on-line pledges on behalf of Accrington Stanley FC in the ‘Coca-Cola’ ‘Talent from Trash’ promotion, and so had been crowned Superfan!

Congratulations once again on your win, and for showing your commitment to youth development, your community and sustaining the environment.

In order to comply with Data Protection laws, we require your written permission before we can pass on your contact details to Accrington Stanley FC, in order for them to get in touch with you regarding your prize. I would therefore be grateful if you could please reply to this email, confirming your consent and also confirming the contact number which we should pass on to the club.

Once again, congratulations on behalf of ‘Coca-Cola’!

We look forward to hearing from you,

Way hey should we now play lets guess the money can't buy experience that I will receive from the club..

can't wait

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote